Trade Sales - T&C
The following are all Trade In Vehicles which are available at Keen Prices for clearance, and are sold under the conditions below. :
- The vehicle will not be used on public roads until it has been put into roadworthy condition by the buyer or will be transferred away from our premises at the buyer’s expense.
- The vehicle has been examined by the Buyer, Fitter or representative, and accepts the vehicle in the condition as seen, with no warranty.
- We do not guarantee that the vehicle complies to “construction use” regulations, is not covered by our scope of RMI registration, and offer no claim to the roadworthiness of the vehicle. Mileages are not warranted.
- Under no circumstances will any money paid as either a deposit or payment in full be returned.
- It is understood that the vehicle is sold on trade to trade terms to be resold by the purchaser.
You will be asked to sign a Waiver agreeing to the above conditions at time of Purchase.